I have finally decided what I will definitely watch this season! There were over 16 things on my previous Winter 2016 post
, and I've narrowed it down!
1. All the SPs. Each SP is no more than 3 hours so I can get through those in one day (as in one episode for one day) ^_^ So Obochan, Detective Ballerina, Damashi Banashi, Jungle Fever, Jossei Sakka
- this one was obvious no? xD The first episode was SO good!
3. Hiruma Hideo no Suiri
- Because I've seen captures and it looks so good! And I need more Kubota in my life <3
4. Watashi wo Hanasanaide
- Yes I hate Miura BUT I love Ayase and I've not seen her in ages! So this <3 Also it's based on a worldwide British/Japanese novelist's book which I really wanna read too.
5. KRGhost, SSNinninger
- these are year long shows so naturall I'm going to continue them.
- I can finally finish all the shows I had to put on hold last season and I'm going to start with this one! After this will either be Angel Heart
or Downtown Rocket.
So in total that'll be (at the most) 7 doramas that I'm watching at one time. That's just about copeable xDIf I have ANY other time, I also wanna get through JunJun's Sentai Ressha series ^_^ Funnily enough if a SS or KR series is already complete, it only takes me about two weeks to get through all the episodes.
As for anime I'm going to limit myself to two winter series' and one need to catch up and/or finish, so I've decided:
1. Sushi Police
- how does this NOT interest you?!
2. Prince of Stride
- I need more sports anime in my life xD
- This is the first series I've decided to move from my 'On Hold" (it's embarassing how many I have there) to 'Watching'.
And that is my life! So in total I'll be watching 10 things at one time but luckily most of them are airing and all of different days so SHOULD be copable... we'll see xD
What are you watching this winter season?