So it's been a few days and while I'm still mad, I think I have a more coherent train of thought now.
But I have several opinions in my head that clash with each other, so lets get through them.
1. JE is at fault.
Now the rumours of Junno leaving because of marriage (and possible pregnancy) are the biggest rumour going around at the minute. Yet, we know that there are several Johnny's who are married and have kids and they're kool with that, so why not Junno? Hence why, in one opinion, I blame JE cos obvious it's fine for everyone else to be like this but not Junno/KAT-TUN?
2. JE is at fault part 2
I don't blame Junno or KAT-TUN for Junno leaving and I seriously think that Junno and KT are once again the victims in this and it's actual JE, once again, who are being the bitches. Honestly, Junno seems to be the LAST person to start arguments or anything with the higher ups and such. He's a sweetie so it makes me worry that JE are the bastards in all this for one reason or another and that's why he's leaving.
3. Worried about Junno
So clearly Junno's been thinking about this for a while and it worries that because both Maru and Uepi mentioned that they tried to talk him out of it several times. Now why would that be? Here are a list of possibilities.
- Junno's heading towards 30. In Japan, it starts getting VERY difficult to find an ordinary job (as Junno himself is implying he's leaving the entertainment world for good) once you hit 30. Which makes me doubt Junno's thought - was he really this naive about the next step in his life? What is his plan?!
- Maru and Uepi knew how much it was gunna kill fans and begged him not to leave purely based on the fact that 'we can't do it to the fans again'.
4. Doubting Junno
I have serious doubts against Junno's decision but obviously I can't make a certain decision until we know the reason. And here's why I doubt him.
- If he is leaving the entertainment buisiness for good, again it goes back to, how the fuck is he gunna be able to find a normal job at his age? I love Junno but he definitely doesn't seem to have that much common sense at times hence why I worry and doubt over this decision A LOT.
- If the marriage rumours are true, has he been pressured by his wife to be to leave the business? He seems the type to pick love over work.
- If the marriage AND pregnancy rumours are true, has he been pressured into become a house husband and she can bring the money in? Once again, he definitely seems the type.
- He didn't console Tokoro George and George was shocked about the news and didn't expect it - Junno has been working with George for over a year now, AND George has known KAT-TUN for like 10 years! So, why didn't he console in such a great senpai? Tokoro's reaction to this news was perfect: "If you quit, what are you going to do?" which is EXACTLY what I'm seriously worrying about. So did Junno not console in George because he knew he'd get this answer and knew he wouldn't be able to answer it? Or is it that, regardless of the fact they've known each other for years, Junno didn't trust George enough to console in him? I'd feel a little hurt and insulted if I was George right now...
5. KAT-TUN are the blame?
I saw an article today that was saying that it's because of Kame's fault that he's leaving. And said that Kame gets angry easily during lives and such if someone has a miss or something. I don't doubt Kame's passion for his work, but honestly, Kame hasn't seemed the type to loss his temper in quite a few years now. In fact, I'd expect Maru or Uepi to scold Junno before Kame does.
6. What Junno is throwing away
Junno has always been a great part of KT and he's always been the one to cheer us up and he's always been the most supportive of KT, so... I don't understand why he's leaving. ESPECIALLY right now. We're coming up to the 10 YEARS ANNIVERSARY - it's the shittest timing in the world. Furthermore, Junno didn't START getting serious popular until about 2012/2013 and he's gotten more popular as these past 3 years have gone on. Why is he throwing something away that's ONLY just started? He's only just started getting SOLD OUT merch, he's only just started getting serious attention in things. I honestly thought that this was gunna be his big moment because he's been getting more and more popular and more and more work these past 2/3 years, so why is he suddenly throwing away something that was only just beginning to bloom? =S
I think that's all of them but as you can see, I'm mainly worried about what Junno plans to do next and if he's made the right decision, if he even has made a decision at all... But I guess we can't start getting any closure until the real reason comes out.
And after all this I've had a serious think about KT as a 3.
Originally I thought 'they might as well just break up and go solo' when I first saw the news. But honestly, I've seriously thought about it now and I've noticed that almost ALL year Junno's gotten VERY quiet. He's stopped doing his gags, he's spoken the LEAST on Sekai Ichi, he has the least singing parts in the KT songs, and it's made me realise; these three have been in the spotlight for a LONG time, almost on their own and you know was; They can do it as a 3 - they bloody well can! And just like twitter was saying:
I know this sounds harsh but... it looks like fate that even after ALL this, they can STILL spell their names out of KAT-TUN <3 and tbh, I think they've ALWAYS been the three strongest in KAT-TUN (Akanishi was a bastard who I hated, Koki we all knew was always unrulely even though I love him, and yeah Junno balanced them out nicely with his happiness and cheeriness but...) and I now wholeheartedly believe that if they stay as KAT-TUN, I have no doubt in my mind that they'll just keep getting stronger and I have no doubt that it'll work out! The three of them compliment each other so much, both in terms of singing voice AND in personality, even in maturity if we think about it. So I 10000000% believe that KAT-TUN can continue and can still be successful as a 3, AS LONG AS it is those three <3
You can be totally against my opinions (as harsh as some of them seem) and I welcome them! xD