SO I finally, after about 4 months, decided to give Ghost another chance. I've been ill the past few days so all I've wanted to do is sleep and binge watch TV and I've watched everything else up-to-date so it was finally time to give Ghost another go...
Now before I give you any details or anything let me just tell you about episode 29: I am in FUCKING tears right now. I am COMPLETELY heartbroken! What the actual fuck?!?!?!!?!?! IS ANYONE ELSE WITH ME?! Oh my god....
Now let's do the positives:
1. I admit, I think because of the fact that I HATED Ninninger so much, it unfortunately meant Ghost always got the end of my rage every time it's episode finally came on after Sentai. So that's why I don't think I enjoyed ghost in the beginning and what ultimately led me to stop watching it.
2. I like Dark Specter's look
3. The bad guys are GOLD. Both in that I love their characters AND their actors.
4. Once again we're seeing bad guys where some aren't 100% all that bad.
5. Fucking love Cubi!
6. Alain and his actor are HOT as FUCK!!! Holy shit. I'll henshin with him any day <3
7. Alain's character arc and internal battle has been great to watch and see his progression through the series <3 his new clothes are cute too... (Fumi-baa *cries*)
8. Alain and Takoyaki <3
9. The fact that neither Kanon nor Alain no longer deny when people mistake them for boyfriend and girlfriend. It's kinda cute haha
10. I like the more minor characters a lot too like Shibuya and Narita and Fumi-baa (FUMI-BAA!! *cries*)
12. The Dai Kaigan transformation look is pretty cool.
13. I like how more realistic the days and time is going this time around since Takeru got his new 99 day limit.
1. Akari can still go fucking die. She still annoys the fuck outta me.
2. I finally see why people dislike Onari and yet I also dislike him too. But still Akari gets more hate from me.
3. Kanon can also jump off a cliff. Not in a 'I hate her way' but more of a she's not needed at all. She bores me and I don't really care for her.
4. I don't really care for Makoto either. He looks better since he got rid of his awful korean hairstyle, but... he's there and I understand why he's there but I'm not all that emotionally attatched nor really care if he's there.
4.5. I'm not all THAT emotionally attatched to the story or the characters. The only characters I care about are Alain, Fumi-baa and Cubi (
and two of those have already been ripped from me
). Everyone else? I wouldn't be bothered if they got killed, yes even Takeru. I don't even care care about his mission nor that the bad guys are trying to destroy/ruin earth. So yes, unfortunately, no major attatchement from me to this show still.
5. The intro song really isn't that great. It's not bad but it's not the best. << maybe this is because I just marathoned 10+ episodes in one go hence why this opinion is rather mild.
6. When Takeru had his little brat moment when he refused to fight while Makoto and Alain get beaten to shit. THAT pissed me right off. But I'm glad he got punched and came back to his sense.
7. Why did Cubi have to leave?!?!?!? *cries*
8. Episode 29!!! Spoilers >> WHY THE FUCK HAVE YOU KILLED FUMI-BAA OFF?!?!?! NOOOOOO!!!!! This has just fucking ripped my heart apart!
I still stand by the fact that this is one of the weaker KRs that I've seen but at least this time around I've been able to see more of the good in it. Which is what's important right?! xD
Kool! So let's discuss Ghost below! Did I hurt your heart again daftdragon